Availability: Les Isles de Sola
Please enter your travel dates.
Apartment with an outdoor pool, in Grandcamp-Maisy (Seine Bay)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This apartment is located in Grandcamp-Maisy (Seine Bay), close to Pointe du Hoc. Area attractions also include Utah Beach.
At Les Isles de Sola, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a sauna. The apartment also features complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Les Isles de Sola Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Les Isles de Sola provides a sauna and a steam room. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2010
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £25.00 EUR / per week )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Les Isles de Sola Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
Reception is open daily from 9 AM to noon and 4 PM to 7 PM. Guests arriving outside of front desk hours must contact
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 50 per stay, varies per unit size
- Television fee: EUR 25 per week
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person and includes use of: