Availability: ibis Deauville Centre
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Deauville (Deauville - Trouville-sur-Mer)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Deauville (Deauville - Trouville-sur-Mer), close to the beach, Barriere Casino Trouville, Trouville Beach, and Deauville Beach. Also nearby are Deauville La Touques Racecourse and Deauville Poney Club.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Deauville Centre features a marina. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Deauville Centre Amenities
Ibis Deauville Centre features a marina. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1044 square feet (97 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Ibis Deauville Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (feet) - 1044
- Conference space size (meters) - 97
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Number of floors - 4
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe Vin and Cie - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
ibis Deauville Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.