Please enter your travel dates.
Hilton, Double Room
King Hilton, Room - Best Available Rate
Hilton, Double Room - Best Available Rate
Hilton Deluxe, Double Room - Best Available Rate
Cairns hotel overlooking Trinity Inlet
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
On the waterfront
Overlooking Trinity Inlet in the heart of Cairns, this hotel is a few minutes' walk to city center shopping. Cairns Airport is 8 km (5 mi) away.
Guests of Hilton Cairns can take advantage of the 50-meter, lagoon-style outdoor pool, or relax with a massage. Hanuman restaurant features southeast Asian flavors, fresh seafood, and stunning views.
Mountain and city views
Boasting views of the city, mountains, and water, Hilton Cairns offers 262 guestrooms that have recently been renovated. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At Hilton Cairns, Hanuman restaurant features stunning views of Trinity Inlet, as well as Thai, Chinese, Indian, and Malay flavors; fresh seafood; and curries. Guests can enjoy casual alfresco dining on the patio at Mondo Café Bar and Grill.
This Cairns hotel provides a health club set in verdant gardens. Guests can play in the 50-meter, lagoon-style heated outdoor pool, or relax with a massage. The 24-hour fitness facility offers aerobics classes, as well as personal trainers. The full-service Aiga Spa offers massages, facial and body treatments, manicures and pedicures. Advanced reservation is required.
Event facilities include large and small conference rooms encompassing 3,121 square meters of the property. In addition there is a sizable ballroom. The hotel offers a 24-hour business center and an executive lounge, as well as audiovisual equipment and business services.
Concierge and tour desks are provided. Multilingual staff can assist with currency exchange and tour assistance.
- Year Built 1987
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3121
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 33594
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
Mondo Café Bar and Grill - Award-winning restaurant with al fresco dining and stunning views on the Trinity Inlet waterfront. The extensive, international menu includes hanging Mondo barbecue and fajitas. Serves lunch and dinner, with weekly specials and events such as Family Night on Tuesdays and local music on Fridays.
Hilton Cairns Breakfast - Serves a daily breakfast buffet or a la carte breakfast in the Hanuman restaurant, featuring views of lush tropical gardens and Trinity Inlet.
Hanuman - Serving lunch and dinner, celebrity chef Jimmy Shu creates a contemporary menu using fresh produce and authentic ingredients from Southeast Asia. Overlooking Trinity Inlet, this elegant restaurant features a collection of authentic Asian ceramics.
Six Degrees Bar and Lounge - A stylish bar serving signature vodka-based cocktails, snacks and light meals. Chocolate Fondue with fruits and sweets is a house specialty.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 9 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.