Book your room at Buffalo Marriott Niagara
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Buffalo property in the suburbs
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Near downtown Buffalo
This 10-story hotel is adjacent to the University of Buffalo and is 13 miles north of downtown and the convention center.
Buffalo Marriott Niagara provides complimentary airport transportation from early morning until late evening.
Premium cable TV
Guestrooms at this Marriott provide voice mail, premium cable TV, pay movies, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Located adjacent to the University of Buffalo, the smoke-free Buffalo Marriott Niagara is 13 miles (21 kilometers) north of downtown and within 20 miles (32 kilometers) of Niagara Falls.
The hotel provides complimentary airport transportation on request during limited hours. Meeting rooms and a business center with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) are available, as is complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby area.
A casual restaurant serves American fare for lunch and dinner. Recreational amenities include an interconnected indoor/seasonal outdoor pool, spa tub, 24-hour fitness room, and game room.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 356
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1068
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1981
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 11500
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Buffalo Marriott Niagara
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 for adults and USD 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)