Book your room at Senator Apartments Budapest
Family-friendly Budapest apartment in Erzsebetvaros, walk to St. Stephen's Basilica
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This family-friendly Budapest apartment is located on the Strip, within a 10-minute walk of Ferenc Deak Square, Dohany Street Synagogue, and St. Stephen's Basilica. Hungarian State Opera House and Szechenyi Chain Bridge are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free apartment has a nightclub and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a business center.
All 21 individually decorated apartments feature free WiFi and sofa beds. Guests will find kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The apartment offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 108 square feet (10 square meters). This family-friendly apartment also offers a nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and a terrace. Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 100 km and a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Senator Apartments Budapest is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 5
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 10
- Year Built 2008
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 108
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Separate bedroom
- Sofa bed
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
Bohem Tanya Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Hungarian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Playground on site
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time ends at 5:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 28 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 60 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay (cash only)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 15 per day
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 7 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 20 per person, per day and includes use of:
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from June to September. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).