Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room - Excl. Breakfast
Suite, 1 Double Bed - Excl. Breakfast
Tower hotel with panoramic views of Budapest
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This modern cylindrical building, one kilometre from the Danube, towers above the Buda district, boasting sweeping views of the city and old town on one side and Buda Hill on the other.
Coffee and cake
Guests enjoy use of the hotel sauna; the relaxed coffee house is open till midnight, serving a variety of traditional Hungarian and Austrian cakes including Sacher Torte.
The 289 rooms have city views and light, modern decor and pine furniture; all come with televisions with satellite channels, and bathrooms with heated towel rails and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day wandering the cobbled streets of the old town and the long boulevards of Pest, guests can unwind and relax sore muscles in the hotel's sauna (surcharge). Free croissants and morning coffee are offered to all guests.
Hotel Budapest has four meeting rooms for up to 250 people. Secure parking (surcharge) is available on site and there is wireless Internet access (surcharge) in the hotel's public areas.
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 289
- Multilingual staff
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 18
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Secure parking
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
Restaurant Budapest - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the hotel restaurant serves Hungarian and international dishes. During the summer months, the restaurant opens onto a pretty outdoor terrace with flower-filled window boxes and views of the city. Meat dishes cooked on traditional Hungarian-style barbecues are served on the terrace.
Coffee House - The informal coffee house is open from 9 AM to midnight, serving a variety of traditional Hungarian and Austrian cakes including Sacher Torte, alongside a variety of hot and cold drinks. With both smoking and non-smoking areas.
Bicycles are available to rent from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: HUF 350 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 19 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HUF 2475 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HUF 2000 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: HUF 2000 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: HUF 2800 per night
- Pet fee: HUF 5500 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.