Book your room at Gold Hotel
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Newest green hotel in centre, eco rooms or apartments, restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Castle area in downtown
The Gold Hotel Wine & Dine enjoys a central location within easy reach of Vaci Street, Budapest's most popular downtown shopping area, as well as being conveniently placed for business and entertainment.
Unique gastronomy & wines
A small meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people. Concierge services and a multilingual staff are other amenities that will appeal to business travellers.
Newest eco hotel rooms
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature patterned fabrics, cherry-wood furniture, satellite TV, direct-dial phones, minibars, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Gold Hotel Wine & Dine was opened in May 2013. Book the newest, centrally located, green hotel’s eco room.
Make your stay more pleasant with romantic superior tower room, wine dinner, wine tasting, or cooking class. Take away your favourite one selected from our excellent, quality Hungarian wines. It feels so good to relax on the hotel's terrace café, cocktail bar or quiet tea garden after a busy day.
Gold Hotel Wine & Dine has a unique location in the castle district of downtown Budapest. It is equally close to the Buda Castle, to the Citadel, to Gellert, Rudas and Racz thermal spas and the Budapest World Trade Congress Centre. You can easily and quickly reach Budapest attractions and business, cultural and entertainment districts.
Gold Hotel Wine & Dine offers:
- elegant, energy efficient, high-tech hotel rooms and services
- 2-bedroom apartments
- central location close to Budapest attractions
- special offers, package deals, half board, gift voucher
- air-conditioned Amulet Wine & Dine restaurant with healthy foods, all you can eat buffet table or a la carte service
- conference room, event management for up to 60 persons
- wide selection of Hungarian wines, wine dinner, wine tasting, cooking classes, party time
- vegetarian, gluten- and lactose-free foods, salad bar
- free wifi
- friendly, caring staff, business center
- parking lot, cocktail bar, terrace, tea garden
- excellent public transport, taxi ordering.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 25
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1997
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 5
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( 150 HUF /15 minutes surcharge )
Park your car
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
There are terraces and garden around Gold Hotel Wine & Dine. You can choose from quieter and busier places. You can also try different games at the terrace under the shadow of sun umbrella. Here you can also find our wishing fountain, which fulfils one wish per year.
We offer several self organized events in Gold Hotel Wine & Dine. Choose wine tasting program guided by a Sommelier, cooking class, bar tender class with cocktails or wine course.
Pre-order our party time program with fun interactive games, or karaoke music.
The concierge can offer you several programs, sightseeing tours within and outside of Budapest.
A gym is located near the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Gold Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A 4 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: HUF 150 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: HUF 3000 per night
- Pet fee: HUF 4500 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.