Availability: NH Hotel du Grand Sablon
Deluxe roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Single roomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star family-friendly hotel in Brussels (City Centre - Grand Place) near Notre Dame du Sablon
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Brussels, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Place du Grand Sablon, Mont des Arts, and Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium. Also nearby are Galeries St. Hubert and Rue des Bouchers.
In addition to a restaurant, NH Hotel du Grand Sablon features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 14 July to 25 August:
- Dining venue
NH Hotel du Grand Sablon Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include a conference center and a meeting/conference room. This family-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
NH Hotel du Grand Sablon is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillow menu
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Il Cortile - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
NH Hotel du Grand Sablon Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15 and EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.