Availability: Martin's Brugge
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Centrally located modern hotel by Market Square
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
By historic Belfry
Centrally-located modern property in Bruges situated 20 metres from the historic Belfry, 50 metres from the market and the city's shopping streets.
Guests of Martin's Brugge can take breakfast (surcharge) on the terrace and sip cocktails in the bar.
Guestrooms are decorated in light colors; all include complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-panel satellite televisions, telephones, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Martin's Brugge Amenities
Guests of Martin's Brugge can start the day on the terrace overlooking the inner garden. Guests can also spend the day lounging in the hotel gardens and enjoy an evening drink in the hotel bar. Practical amenities include a dry cleaning service, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a 24-hour front desk with safe-deposit box.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
Martin's Bar: Guests may enjoy a variety of regional beers at this hotel bar.
A daily breakfast is available in the breakfast area (surcharge) offering a buffet of hot and cold items.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Martin's Brugge Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5, Pet maximum weight in lb is 11
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Additional Details
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EMAS II (EMS – environmental only), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.