Availability: B&B Bariseele
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star adults-only hotel in Bruges (Bruges Center) near Bruges Market Square
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Bruges (Bruges Center), close to the beach, Folklore Museum, Bruges Market Square, and Bruges Belfry. Also nearby are Basilica of the Holy Blood and Groeningemuseum.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available. B&B Bariseele also features a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, and multilingual staff.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with digital channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with bathtubs or showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
B&B Bariseele Amenities
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
B&B Bariseele is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Beach towels
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1865
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby, Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate bedroom
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
B&B Bariseele Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7 PM - 2:30 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 7 PM - 3 PM
Check-in is next door in the Hotel Fevery.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Additional Details
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.