Availability: Cheshunt Marriott Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Broxbourne with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Paradise Wildlife Park, Capel Manor College and Gardens, and Royal Gunpowder Mills. Local attractions also include Lee Valley White Water Centre and Waltham Abbey Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Cheshunt Marriott Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cheshunt Marriott Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Cheshunt Marriott Hotel provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Cheshunt Marriott Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Number of floors - 2
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1991
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £15.00 GBP / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £15.00 GBP / per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lounge and Bar - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Cheshunt Marriott Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3 per night
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
4 Star (AA)
The national rating is awarded by the appropriate national/regional authority. For further information, please contact your local branch of the relevant tourist board.