Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, River View
- 1 queen
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed, River View
- 1 queen
4-star hotel in Bristol (Harbourside) near Bristol Theatre Royal
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Bristol, this hotel is within walking distance of St Nicholas Market, Bristol Theatre Royal, and St. Peters Church. Also nearby are Bristol Hippodrome Theatre and Broadmead Shopping Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and MP3 docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 698 square feet (64.8 square meters) include a conference center, a meeting/conference room, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Guests can use the business facilities at a partner hotel.
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Internet point
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 64.8
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 698
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Street parking (metered)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Fitness facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Mercure Bristol Brigstow Hotel has a restaurant on site.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 4.00 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 15.00 per stay)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.