Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room, 1 Queen Bed - Best Available Corporate Rate1
- One Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom - Regular Rate
- One King Bed
Superior Double Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed - Stay for Breakfast
- One Queen Bed
Family Room, 2 Double Beds - Experiences, Kids eat free
- Two Queen Beds
- Accommodations as selected
- Breakfast for 2 adults
- Complimentary meals for up to 2 children age 12 and under when ordering from the kids’ menu
4-star Victorian hotel in Bristol (Harbourside) near Bristol Cathedral
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Bristol (Harbourside), close to Queen Victoria's Statue, Bristol Cathedral, and Bristol Hippodrome Theatre. Also nearby are At-Bristol and Queen Square.
Recreational amenities at Marriott Bristol Royal include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Bristol Royal provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Victorian hotel also offers a steam room, spa services, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Marriott Bristol Royal has designated areas for smoking.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Health club
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 242
- Number of floors - 7
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Designated smoking areas
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Walters Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Drawing Room - This restaurant serves lunch only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
Club Bar - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14.50 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per stay