Book your room at The Sebel Brisbane
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
4.5-star luxury aparthotel in Brisbane near Queen Street Mall
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this luxury aparthotel is close to Queen Street Mall, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, and Roma Street Parkland. Also nearby are The Gabba and Suncorp Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, The Sebel Brisbane features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, The Sebel Brisbane provides a sauna and a fitness center. The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This luxury aparthotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Sebel Brisbane is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 AUD per hour )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Palettes - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for The Sebel Brisbane
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Book a stay in a Premium Apartment, 1 Bedroom or a Premium Apartment, 2 Bedrooms category and receive the following:
- Breakfast for 2 at Palettes (valid for 1 bedroom bookings
- Breakfast for 4 at Palettes (valid for 2 bedroom bookings)
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Guaranteed high floor
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Apartment Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.