Book your room at Sofitel Brisbane Central
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury Room (Club)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Centrally located in downtown Brisbane
Queen Street Mall
In central Brisbane, this hotel is two blocks from Queen Street Mall and three km from South Bank Parklands and the Queensland Gallery of Modern Art.
Day spa, dining
The hotel offers conference facilities, a business center, two restaurants and a bar, a day spa, fitness equipment, and an outdoor pool.
Sofitel Brisbane Central guestrooms include signature bedding, LCD TVs, high-speed Internet access, direct-dial phones, minibars, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located in central Brisbane, the Sofitel Brisbane Central offers a conference center, a business center, wired and wireless Internet access through the hotel for a fee, and a day spa with 7 treatment rooms. Dining options include 2 restaurants, a pub, a gaming lounge and bistro, and a champagne and wine bar. The hotel serves a breakfast daily for a fee, and High Tea is available in a private lounge with panoramic skyline views of Brisbane City. Additional amenities include a fitness center, outdoor heated pool, and hair salon. Both onsite parking and valet parking are available for a fee. This property is smoke-free.
- Smoke-free property
- Conference center
- Computer station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 433
- Number of floors - 30
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 14273
- Conference space size (meters) - 1326
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (29.95 AUD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (29.95 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 29.95 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 29.95 AUD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Privé 249 - French-inspired Australian cuisine. Extensive wine list. 5-course tasting menu. Lunch Tuesday-Friday. Dinner Tuesday-Saturday. Closed Sunday and Monday.
Thyme2 Brisbane Restaurant - Interactive kitchen. Tandoori ovens, wood fired ovens, and wok stations. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cuvée Lounge Bar Brisbane - Champagnes and wines.
Harlequin Jack - Gaming lounge and bistro. Located on lower lobby level. Open Monday-Saturday.
Whistlestop Bar - Local pub ambience on railway concourse level. Open Monday-Friday.
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 49 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 29.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 29.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 47 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 57 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.