Book your room at Novotel Brisbane Airport
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Brisbane Airport with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Brisbane Airport, this luxury hotel is close to Doomben Racecourse, Eagle Farm Racecourse, and Portside Wharf. Local attractions also include Brisbane Cruise Terminal and Gateway Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Brisbane Airport features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Brisbane Airport provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, 24-hour room service, and express check-in. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Novotel Brisbane Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 157
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Outdoor pool
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (11 AUD per 60 minutes surcharge)
Park your car
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby, Offsite parking discounted rates available
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5:30 AM and 10 AM.
Catalina Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Novotel Brisbane Airport
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: AUD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 11 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 5 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.