Book your room at Midtown Apartments
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive Apartment, 1 Bedroom, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, BalconyMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Studio, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star Art Deco apartment in Brisbane near Queen Street Mall
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Linked to shopping
Located in the heart of Brisbane, this apartment is within walking distance of Eagle Street and Queen Street Mall. Also nearby are Brisbane Convention Centre and Roma Street Parkland.
Pool, fitness facility
In addition to a restaurant, Midtown Apartment Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a complimentary grocery shopping service and limo/town car service.
Balconies, city views
Guestrooms open to furnished balconies or patios with city views and feature LCD televisions with premium digital channels and kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The restaurant is not currently open. The apartment has made arrangements with three restaurants nearby. A computer station (iPad) is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to an outdoor pool, Midtown Apartment Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. This Art Deco apartment also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Business services, concierge services, and a grocery shopping service can be provided. Secure onsite parking is available (booking required). The apartment building was completed and opened to guests in December 2012. Midtown Apartment Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 2012
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 144
- Number of floors - 28
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £15.00 AUD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Premium TV channels
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Midtown Apartments will have a restaurant on site (expected end-2013). The apartment has made arrangements with three nearby restaurants for breakfast and dinner charge back to guest accommodations. A grocery shopping service is also offered.
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
The fine print for Midtown Apartments
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 11 PM - 5:30 AM.
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 50
- Late check-out fee: AUD 100
- Breakage deposit: AUD 200 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: AUD 20 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.