Book your room at Mercure Brisbane King George Square
Superior Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Business Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star family-friendly Brisbane hotel near Queen Street Mall
Situated in the business district, this family-friendly hotel is close to Brisbane City Hall, Queen Street Mall, and Gallery of Modern Art. Also nearby are Wheel of Brisbane and Suncorp Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Brisbane King George Square features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include video-game consoles and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Mercure Brisbane King George Square provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, a meeting room, and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Mercure Brisbane King George Square has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 228
- Number of floors - 13
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (29 AUD per 24 hours surcharge)
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Bistro Allure - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Mercure Brisbane King George Square
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 29 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 29.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge