Book your room at Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments
Studio Queen ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Studio Queen Apartment - Bed & BreakfastMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Studio Twin ApartmentMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Adults-only Spring Hill apartment near Queen Street Mall
Located in the heart of Spring Hill, this family-friendly apartment is within walking distance of Tower Mill, Museum of Brisbane, and St. John's Anglican Cathedral. Also nearby are Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parkland.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The apartment offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property.
A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 237 square feet (22 square meters). This family-friendly apartment also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2002
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 237
- Conference space size (meters) - 22
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 9 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 AUD per day ), Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: AUD 19.9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay (cash only)
- Breakage deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.