My friend and I found the hotel amenities outstanding for the cost of the room. We loved the bed linens, cleanliness of the room, proximity to the water and downtown Seaport area a 10-15 minute drive away. We appreciated the free parking and restaurant on the premises.
This family-friendly hotel is located on the waterfront, close to Josiah Quincy House, Franklin Park Zoo, and Wollaston …More
My experience to this hotel was positive and I was very satisfied! Will definitely go back to this hotel when I visit Boston in future.
1) The room was modest, clean, and well lid. It was comfortable enough to let me sleep soundly.
2) The room include a coffee maker, small fridge to keep your drink cold, and microwave (to let you keep take-out foods, perfect!).
3) For game lover, the TV has HDMI plug and red-yellow-white socket so you could play your favorite game consoles before bed.
4) The bathroom was well-vented so it never got smelly when someone used the toilet / shower.
5) Better, the breakfast is included and the receptionist / folks are very helpful and friendly - I asked for a taxi-ride to the airport and the receptionist promptly called for taxi.
6) Best of all, The hotel location is quite strategic: it's close to a railway station, 7-11 store, whole market store, and two restaurants for lunch/dinner. I tried a Thai restaurant (sorry forgot the name) and surprisingly, the food was so good I was brought to tears (it was one of top rated restaurant from Tripadvisor too).
However, there was one thing that they could at least improve; I wish they could include heater because the air conditioner was still too cold even if I cranked the temperature all the way to the top. Having a heater at the bathroom would be perfect.
Samuel from CA
This motel is located in Boston (Cleveland Circle), close to St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Boston College, and Boston …More
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.