Availability: De France et d'Angleterre
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel with a restaurant, in Pauillac (Medoc)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Pauillac (Medoc), close to Chateau Latour, Chateau Mouton Rothschild, and Chateau Lafite Rothschild. Local attractions also include Chateau Cos-d'Estournel.
In addition to a restaurant, De France et d'Angleterre features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and small meeting rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and detached private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
De France et d'Angleterre Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Pauillac hotel also offers a terrace, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2002
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
De France et d'Angleterre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 11 PM - 7 AM.
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.