Book your room at The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury Bora Bora resort on idyllic, soft-sand beach
Featuring a private saltwater lagoon with native fish, this beachfront luxury resort is on the tropical island of Bora Bora. Mount Otemanu, the island's highest peak, is about a 5-minute drive away.
Swim-up bar, restaurants
This motu (small island) resort offers a private lagoon, an adults-only pool with romantic cabanas, and a main pool with a swim-up bar. Dining highlights include the Lagoon by Jean-Georges.
Over water or on land
The resort offers both over-the-water and ground-level villas, all with spectacular views. Each features two 42-inch plasma TVs, an outdoor shower, wireless Internet access, and the St. Regis Butler Service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a sandy beach with clear, warm waters, the recently renovated St. Regis Bora Bora features 2 outdoor pools, The Oasis Pool with secluded private cabanas and the main pool with a swim-up bar. Native fish make their home in the blue-green waters of the private, saltwater lagoon.
Among the 4 dining options is a beachfront Mediterranean grill with terrace dining, a sushi-and-sake restaurant, and an over-the-water gourmet destination created by world-renowned chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Miri Miri Spa by Clarins is situated on its own small island and a 24-hour fitness center is available. The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort offers a complimentary children's club for ages 5 to 12 and assistance with weddings and business needs. Concierge services, wireless Internet access, and a grocery/convenience store offer additional convenience.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1488
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 2006
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16017
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (3000 XPF per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (3000 XPF per 24 hours surcharge)
In your room
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Ceiling fan
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Separate living room
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate sitting area
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
Eat and drink
Te-Pahu - The resort's primary restaurant serving Mediterranean grill with terrace/beachfront dining. Open kitchen, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations required.
Lagoon by Jean-Georges - A fine-dingin experience serving a French cuisine menu created by famed chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten. Suspended over the lagoon with views of the water and Mount Otemanu. Offers dinner only. Closed Wednesday and Saturday. Reservations required.
Sushi Take Restaurant - The only Japanese-dedicated restaurant in Bora Bora, this venue serves sushi, seafood, and sake among views of the pool. Open evenings except Monday and Thursday. Reservations required.
Fare Niente Restaurant - This dining option pays homage to Italy's flavorful produce with a subtle emphasis on comfort food. Open for dinner with garden views. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday. Reservations required.
Aparima - A swim-up bar with in-water seating for 10 as well as poolside seating.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Sandy beaches lead to the clear warm waters of a private lagoon which houses a colorful array of tropical fish and allows for snorkeling, swimming, and other water activities. Adults may spend the day in a secluded cabana at an adults-only outdoor pool or play a round of complimentary tennis on one of the courts. Bicycle rentals can be arranged and are also complimentary to guests as are all non-motorized activities. An air-conditioned, fully equipped fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Other recreational activities at this Bora Bora resort include swimming, diving, sailing, sunset cruises, jet skiing, fishing, hiking, and Jeep safaris.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Boat tours nearby
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort features the full-service Miri Miri Spa by Clarins located on its own small island. It offers a serene escape for the senses with a selection of therapeutic, plant-based, Clarins treatments as well as traditional Polynesian Taurumi massages using Monoi oil. There are 5 treatment rooms, including couples' rooms, and a range of services, including body scrubs and wraps, hydrotherapy, and aromatherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: XPF 5000 for adults and XPF 2500 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 3000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: XPF 3000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: XPF 8424 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: XPF 4212 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: XPF 12000 per night
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
Taste of Luxury - 4th Night Free
Book a 4-night minimum stay in "Villa, Overwater" or "Superior Villa, Overwater" room category in a valid rate plan June 18, 2014 - March 31, 2015 for travel November 1, 2014 - March 31, 2015 and receive the following:
- 4th night free, reflected at time of booking
- Complimentary upgrade from a "Villa, Overwater" to a "Superior Villa, Overwater" room category
- Complimentary upgrade from a "Superior Villa, Overwater" to a "Deluxe Villa, Overwater" room category
- Complimentary daily breakfast at Te Pahu Restaurant