Book your room at Günnewig Hotel Bristol Bonn
4.5-star luxury hotel with an indoor pool in Bonn (Old Town)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This luxury hotel is located in Bonn (Old Town), close to Bonn Minster, University of Bonn, and Beethoven Monument. Also nearby are LVR-LandesMuseum Bonn and Sterntor.
At Günnewig Hotel Bristol Bonn, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Günnewig Hotel Bristol Bonn
At your hotel
Günnewig Hotel Bristol Bonn features an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measure 7080 square feet (658 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1972
- Conference space size (feet) - 7080
- Conference space size (meters) - 658
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pillow menu
Eat and drink
Majestic - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and brunch.
Kupferklause - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Open daily
Bierhoff - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The fine print for Günnewig Hotel Bristol Bonn
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4,95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4,95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15,00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 28,50 per night
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.