Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Beds
- One Double Bed
Bollene hotel with free parking
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Bollene, this hotel is close to Collegial Saint-Martin, Three Crosses Chapel, and Barry Troglodyte Village. Area attractions also include University of Wine and Sacred Art Museum of the Gard.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hôtel Balladins Bollène provides free parking, a garden, and a 24-hour front desk.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Balladins Bollène features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Bollene hotel also offers a picnic area, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hôtel Balladins Bollène is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Picnic area
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM should contact the hotel in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6,50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 2.50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.