Availability: Hotel Porton Bogotá
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star romantic hotel with a restaurant in Bogota (Zona Rosa)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This romantic hotel is located in Bogota (Zona Rosa), close to Andino Commercial Center, El Retiro Shopping Centre, and Rockefeller Casino. Also nearby are Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall and Museum Mercedes Sierra de Perez.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Porton Bogotá features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, DVD players, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Porton Bogotá Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1988
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Jardin Perdu - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Hotel Porton Bogotá Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.