Book your room at Hotel Charleston Bogota
Please enter your travel dates.
4.5-star Beaux Arts hotel with a restaurant in Bogota (Zona Rosa)
This luxury hotel is located in Bogota (Zona Rosa), close to Rockefeller Casino, Andino Commercial Center, and El Retiro Shopping Centre. Also nearby are Virrey Park and Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Charleston Bogota features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Charleston Bogota is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Number of floors - 5
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1945
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
La Biblioteca - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Destination fee: COP 40600 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7234 per person, per night
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 450000 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.