Book your room at Cabrera Imperial
4.5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in Bogota (Zona Rosa)
This luxury hotel is located in Bogota (Zona Rosa), close to Andino Commercial Center, El Retiro Shopping Centre, and Rockefeller Casino. Also nearby are Atlantis Plaza Shopping Mall and Unilago Shopping Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Cabrera Imperial features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Cabrera Imperial features a health club and a steam room. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 80 square feet (7 square meters) include a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a theme park shuttle, and an area shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Cabrera Imperial has designated areas for smoking.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Steam room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free valet parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 80
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free valet parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Free local calls
- Free international calls
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5 AM and 11 AM.
Cabrera Imperial has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Cabrera Imperial
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7000 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet deposit: COP 60000 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.