Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double or Two Twins
Standard Room - Stay 2 Nights & Save
- One Double Bed
Business, One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Business - Stay 2 Nights & Save
- Two Double Beds
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Bodo with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in Bodo, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Aspmyra Stadium, Norwegian Aviation Museum, and Bodin Church. Regional attractions also include Saltstraumen.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodo features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodo features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 6994 square feet (650 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 191
- Number of floors - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6994
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 650
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Business services
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet facilities
- Year Built 1971
- Room service (limited hours)
- Beauty services
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Billiards or pool table
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
Sjosiden Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this theme restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: NOK 250 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 300 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.