Availability: Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodo
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business, One Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Business, Single OccupancyMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Bodo with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in Bodo, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Aspmyra Stadium, Norwegian Aviation Museum, and Bodin Church. Regional attractions also include Saltstraumen.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodo features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodo Amenities
Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodo features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6994 square feet (650 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Conference center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 191
- Number of floors - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6994
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Year Built 1971
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Billiards or pool table
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
Sjosiden Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this theme restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Radisson Blu Hotel, Bodo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: NOK 250 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 300 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.