Availability: Best Western Alpine Motor Inn
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star eco-friendly motel with a restaurant in Katoomba (Katoomba - Leura)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly motel is located in Katoomba (Katoomba - Leura), close to Katoomba Scenic World, Three Sisters, and Katoomba Golf Course. Local attractions also include Sublime Point Lookout and Wentworth Falls Lake.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Alpine Motor Inn features wireless Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Alpine Motor Inn Amenities
Dining options at the motel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly motel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Best Western Alpine Motor Inn has designated areas for smoking.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 2
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Snack bar/deli
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1971
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- LCD TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Rosewood Cottage - This restaurant overlooks the garden. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Best Western Alpine Motor Inn Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the property in advance to receive check-in instructions. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15 and AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: AUD 350 per room plus AUD 350 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: AUD 65
- Additional Details
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Star - Four, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Motel property is rated 4 stars.