Book your room at ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Hotel in Birmingham (The Westside) near International Convention Centre
Located in the heart of Birmingham, this hotel is within walking distance of St Thomas' Church, Alexandra Theatre, and The Mailbox. Also nearby are International Convention Centre and Bullring Shopping Centre.
In addition to a bar/lounge, ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street provides a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and a 24-hour front desk.
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, desks, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street
At your hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Birmingham hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2012.
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 51
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The fine print for ibis Birmingham Centre Irving Street
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 8.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3 per day
- A pet fee will be charged plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
We should mention
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.