Book your room at Cowboy Heaven Cabins
Please enter your travel dates.
Ski-in/ski-out cabin with a ski shuttle
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Big Sky cabin offers ski-in/ski-out access near Moonlight Basin Ski Area, Big Sky Resort, and winter activities such as cross-country skiing. Local attractions also include Lone Peak.
Ski into Cowboy Heaven Cabins, where you can cozy up to a roaring lobby fireplace after an exciting day on the slopes.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, fireplaces, and private spa tubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This 3-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. A ski shuttle and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. This ski cabin also offers ski-in/ski-out access, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Cowboy Heaven Cabins is a smoke-free property.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Second bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Private spa tub
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
The fine print for Cowboy Heaven Cabins
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Moonlight Lodge.
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 21
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.