Book your room at The Ritz Carlton, Berlin
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Bellevue Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury Berlin hotel in Mitte, walk to Potsdamer Platz
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Mitte, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Sony Center, Brandenburg Gate, and Reichstag Building. Checkpoint Charlie Museum and Potsdamer Platz are also within 1 mi (2 km).
An indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a business center are onsite.
All 303 rooms offer thoughtful touches like pillow menus and slippers, as well as comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding. IPod docks and sitting areas are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, The Ritz Carlton, Berlin provides a health club and a sauna. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 19375 square feet (1800 square meters) include conference space. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 303
- Number of floors - 19
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (meters) - 1800
- Wedding services
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2004
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Conference space size (feet) - 19375
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 19.95 EUR per day ), Wired internet access ( 19.95 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Down comforter
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brasserie Desbrosses - Onsite brasserie. A children's menu is available.
The Curtain Club - Onsite restaurant.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110-220 per vehicle
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per stay
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ritz Carlton, Berlin is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.