Availability: Steigenberger Hotel Berlin
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Modern hotel close to the Ku'damm
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Close to Ku'damm
Opening onto a quiet park adjacent to the Ku'damm area, this hotel provides walking-distance access to Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, which is just 1 block away, as well as metro and train stations.
An indoor pool/massage area offers relaxation after shopping and sightseeing, and two restaurants provide international and local fare.
Steigenberger Hotel Berlin's guestrooms all include complimentary wireless Internet access up to a speed of 256kInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Steigenberger Hotel Berlin Amenities
Whether guests are at the Steigenberger Hotel Berlin for business or leisure, there are plenty of amenities offered. Massages, manicures and pedicures, as well as ayurvedic and thalassotherapy treatments, are available in the full-service spa adjacent to Steigenberger Berlin's indoor swimming pool area. The hotel also has a hair salon.
A 24-hour business center sits off the lobby and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. The property offers 15 meeting/conference rooms, a ballroom, and banqueting facilities for special occasions, as well as a technology support staff, business services, and exhibit space. Valet and self-parking (surcharge) are available on site; additionally, metered street parking is available nearby.
Guests can enjoy small touches, such as complimentary newspapers in the lobby and rain umbrellas. For an extra cost, babysitting is available upon request.
- Indoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 398
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
A buffet breakfast (surcharge) with hot items is served daily in the restaurant from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Berliner Stube - Country-cottage ambience with brass lamps. Lunch/dinner menu including season dishes and Berlin specialties. Dishes include Berlin-style veal liver and Berlin potato soup.
Destille - International specialties, snacks, and salads. Outdoor seating in summer, with umbrella tables under lime trees facing Los-Angeles-Platz park.
Health Bar - Located adjacent to indoor swimming pool. Coffee, tea, juices. Light foods such as salads, sandwiches, soups, grilled shrimp.
Steigenberger Hotel Berlin features a round pool; dressing gowns and fresh towels are available. A sauna includes a cold diving pool, splashing showers, and resting area.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Steigenberger Hotel Berlin Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 16 per house, per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Late check-out fee: EUR 35
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.