Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Promotion Rate
- 1 double
Comfort Double Room - Promotion Rate
- 1 double
Standard Double Room Single Use - Promotion Rate
Comfort Double Room Single Use - Promotion Rate
Modern Berlin hotel with cocktail bar
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Near Berlin Zoo
1970s retro-styled hotel sited in Berlin's city centre, 200 metres from the Zoo and 11 kilometres from the airport. The Ku'damm shopping street, KaDeWe - Kaufhaus des Westens - and the Postal and Financal Centre, and bus and train stations are all within easy reach.
Guests can unwind at the wellness studio and then sip cocktails on the summer terrace in the courtyard. Guests receive a daily code for free WiFi.
Sorat Hotel Ambassador Berlin's 218 guestrooms have contemporary furnishings and include satellite television and wireless Internet connection.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Those arriving by car will find garage-parking facilities on site and nearby for a surcharge. After indulging in a breakfast buffet at the Filou restaurant, guests can check their e-mails or plan a sightseeing itinerary via wireless or wired Internet. Coffee can be found in the lobby. Light snacks, salads and sandwiches are served on the garden terrace (during summer months) and multilingual staff at the front desk can recommend local restaurants. In the evenings, guests can unwind with cocktails in the informal bar, which features retro orange chairs and shimmering gold lamps.
Practical amenities include a shop, currency exchange and a hair salon. There's also entertainment equipment, such as bicycles and iPads, available for rent at the front desk. Pilates classes and hiking/biking trails can be found nearby.
The hotel offers business facilities with a conference room and audio-visual equipment.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 218
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Hair salon
- Internet point
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5382
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 500
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Filou - This restaurant serves an energising buffet breakfast 6:30-11 AM for a surcharge as well as a quick lunch from noon to 2:30 PM daily.
Sambar Lounge Bar - This bar serves cocktails and beverages with a Happy Hour 5-7 PM. A courtyard terrace is open during summer months.
Guests interested in a tour of Berlin City can rent a Segway at the hotel reception. Reservations are required to guarantee access to the vehicle.
Rate per Segway:
- EUR 14 per hour
- EUR 69 per day (Monday to Thursday)
Please note that rentals are on hourly basis on Fridays and Sundays from April through September.
The following activities may be available near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 2.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 38 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.