Availability: Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Prestige Suite, One King-Sized Bed, Separate Living Room, Overlooking The GendarmenmarktMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
5-star luxury hotel in Berlin (Mitte) near Pergamon Museum
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Berlin, steps from French Cathedral and Gendarmenmarkt. Also nearby are Pergamon Museum and Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt Amenities
In addition to a health club, Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare
- Rooftop terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
Restaurant Aigner - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Aigner Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.