Availability: City Center Checkpoint
Please enter your travel dates.
Apartment in Berlin (Mitte) near Checkpoint Charlie Museum
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This apartment is located in Berlin (Mitte), close to German Cathedral, Checkpoint Charlie Museum, and Gendarmenmarkt. Also nearby are Brandenburg Gate and Pergamon Museum.
In addition to multilingual staff, City Center Checkpoint provides tour/ticket assistance, express check-in, and express check-out.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, separate bedrooms, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
City Center Checkpoint Amenities
City Center Checkpoint features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and express check-in. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service. This Berlin apartment also offers express check-out, shopping on site, and an elevator (lift).
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1990
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £1.50 EUR / per night )
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Separate bedroom
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
City Center Checkpoint Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
Property requests that guests call about 1 hour before arrival to arrange receipt of keys and payment of cash deposit.
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per stay for housekeeping
- Towels/sheets: EUR 2.90 per person, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1.50 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0 (from 4 to 10 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.