Book your room at Berlin Marriott Hotel
Luxury Berlin hotel in Mitte, walk to Potsdamer Platz
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Mitte, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Potsdamer Platz, Brandenburg Gate, and Reichstag Building. Checkpoint Charlie Museum and Gendarmenmarkt are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 379 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include sitting areas and coffee makers. IPod docks and 24-hour room service are standard, as are LCD TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Berlin Marriott Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This hotel offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10183 square feet (946 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Berlin Marriott Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 379
- Year Built 2004
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 10183
- Conference center
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 946
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Midtown Grill - This steakhouse serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Lobby Lounge - Onsite bistro.
Catwalk Bar - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- 5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.