Book your room at Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie
Please enter your travel dates.
In Berlin's Mitte district, near Friedrichstrasse hub
In historic Mitte
Situated in Berlin's Mitte district, the hotel is near Friedrichstrasse, the area's main shopping strip, and close to Checkpoint Charlie and Gendarmenmarkt. The train station is a short distance away.
Restaurant and bar
The Adina Apartment Hotel's Alto Restaurant & Bar serves breakfast each morning and delicious dishes influenced by the Australian cuisine for dinner. The hotel has an indoor pool, sauna, and fitness center along with 5 conference rooms and covered parking.
The 127 air-conditioned apartments and studios at the Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie feature kitchens or kitchenettes, LCD TVs with cable channels, stereos with CD players, and WiFi (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, and fitness center. The hotel's Alto Restaurant & Bar serves a breakfast buffet each morning and specializes in Australian cuisine for dinner. The 5 conference rooms can accommodate up to 100 people and the hotel can also provide presentation equipment and catering facilities. Covered parking is available for a surcharge.
This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 293
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 2009
- Conference space size (feet) - 3154
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.50 EUR per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 14.50 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Alto Restaurant & Bar - Serves a breakfast buffet each morning and a variety of steaks, pasta dishes, and delicious desserts for dinner – some dishes are influenced by the Australian cuisine. A wide selection of local, international, and Australian wines and beers are served in a modern setting. Located on the ground floor and open daily for breakfast and dinner.
Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 14.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 14.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 70
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.