Availability: Novotel Reading Centre
Superior Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Reading near Oracle
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Reading, walking distance from John Lewis Reading, Oracle, and Reading Abbey Ruins. Also nearby are University of Reading and Reading Museum and Town Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Reading Centre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and sofa beds, guestrooms feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) along with safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Reading Centre Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Novotel Reading Centre provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. 8 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Novotel Reading Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Computer station
- Television in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 178
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £12.99 GBP / per 24-hour period )
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Elements - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Novotel Reading Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 14 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Gold Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.