Availability: Holiday Inn Reading West
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Reading (Padworth)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This family-friendly hotel is located in Reading (Padworth), close to UK Wolf Centre. Area attractions also include Bucklebury Farm Park and Lagoona Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Reading West features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Reading West Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 1141 square feet (106 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1141
- Conference space size (meters) - 106
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £12.95 GBP / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( £12.95 GBP / per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Padworth Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Holiday Inn Reading West Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu