Availability: Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Business Friendly RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard room-SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Eco-friendly hotel in Belfast (Belfast City Centre) near Ulster Hall
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Belfast, walking distance from Ulster Hall, Grand Opera House, and Belfast City Hall. Also nearby are Waterfront Hall and St. Anne's Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Park Inn by Radisson Belfast features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast Amenities
In addition to a health club, Park Inn by Radisson Belfast features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1324 square feet (123 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 145
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 123
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Year Built 2008
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1324
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
RBG Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Park Inn by Radisson Belfast Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.