Book your room at Plaza Hotel
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Single Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star Art Deco hotel in Beirut with a restaurant
Situated in Beirut, this hotel is close to American University of Beirut, Pigeon Rocks, and American University of Beirut Medical Center. Also nearby are Hamra Street and Manara Lighthouse.
In addition to a restaurant, Plaza Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and massage/treatment rooms.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 969 square feet (90.00 square meters). This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Plaza Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Number of floors - 6
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 969
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 90.00
- Year Built 1954
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (3.4 USD per 59 minutes surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
LINAS - This café specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Plaza Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 3.4 (for 59 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 11 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.