Availability: Menzies Hotels Woburn - Flitwick Manor
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
The Master BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Bedford (Flitwick)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Bedford (Flitwick), where area attractions include Woburn Safari Park and Woburn Abbey. Regional attractions also include St. Paul's Church and Swiss Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Menzies Hotels Woburn - Flitwick Manor features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and coffee/tea makers; rooms also include private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Menzies Hotels Woburn - Flitwick Manor Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 3 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a garden, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
Menzies Hotels Woburn - Flitwick Manor Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in time can be arranged on request upon prior notice. Please contact the property in advance using contact information provided in the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.