Book your room at Holiday Inn Milton Keynes - East M1, Jct. 14
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Newport Pagnell hotel with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is close to Gullivers Land, Milton Keynes Theatre, and Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre. Area attractions also include National Bowl and Milton Keynes Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Milton Keynes - East M1, Jct. 14 features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms have sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and climate control; rooms also include safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Milton Keynes - East M1, Jct. 14
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). 6 meeting rooms are available. This Newport Pagnell hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 4.95 GBP per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4.95 GBP per hour )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Junction Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Holiday Inn Milton Keynes - East M1, Jct. 14
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 8.50 and GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 4.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per stay
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu