Availability: ibis Lyon Villefranche sur Saone
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Limas eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Musee Paul Dini. Area attractions also include Golf Club du Beaujolais and Claude Bernard Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, ibis Lyon Villefranche sur Saone features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
All guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ibis Lyon Villefranche sur Saone Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool and 24-hour room service. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Outdoor pool
- One meeting room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Bathtub only
- Free Wi-Fi
La Table - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
ibis Lyon Villefranche sur Saone Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.8 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.