Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Beaufort romantic hotel with a 24-hour fitness center
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this romantic hotel is close to Thomas Hepworth House, Beaufort Museum, and John Mark Verdier House. Also nearby are Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and University of South Carolina-Beaufort.
In addition to a coffee shop/café, City Loft Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a porter/bellhop, and free self parking.
Flat-screen televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3.5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 300 square feet (28 square meters). This romantic hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and tour assistance can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 28
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1960
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 300
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Memory foam mattress
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
City Java and News - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.