Book your room at The Queensberry Hotel
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Suite (Four Poster)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Hotel in Bath near Bath Abbey
Located in the heart of Bath, this hotel is within walking distance of Museum of Bath at Work, Bath Assembly Rooms, and No. 1 Royal Crescent. Also nearby are Bath Abbey and Roman Baths.
In addition to a restaurant, The Queensberry Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and conference space.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Queensberry Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a meeting room and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 334 square feet (31 square meters) include conference space. This Bath hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- One meeting room
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 334
- Conference space size (meters) - 31
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Designer toiletries
- Turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Olive Tree Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Old Q Bar - This bar specializes in British cuisine and serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- All citizens of United Kingdom will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 12.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25 per night
We should mention
One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.