Book your room at Pratts Hotel
3-star hotel, walk to Bath Abbey
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Bath, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Parade Gardens, Bath Abbey, and Roman Baths. Bath Theatre Royal and Jane Austen Centre are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 46 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Bath hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service.
Pratts Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (10.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (10.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Pratts - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge