Book your room at Pratts Hotel
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Bath Abbey
Collect 200 extra points
Just enter your Nectar card number when you book and you’ll receive 400 points credited to your account 30 days after you return from your trip.
Located in the heart of Bath, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Parade Gardens, Bath Abbey, and Roman Baths. Bath Theatre Royal and Jane Austen Centre are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and WiFi in public areas. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 46 rooms offer WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Bath hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service.
Pratts Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (10.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (10.00 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Pratts - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge