Please enter your travel dates.
Double Hilton Compact - Book Early & Save
- 1 double
Queen Hilton Deluxe - Book Early & Save
- 1 queen
Twin Hilton Deluxe - Book Early & Save
- 2 single
Double Family Deluxe Room - Book Early & Save
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
Central Bath hotel on the River Avon, near Roman Baths
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
City Centre Located
Located along the River Avon, Hilton Bath City is 0.8 km (0.5 mi) from the Bath Abbey, Theatre Royal Bath, Roman Baths & Pump Room, and Thermae Bath Spa. The Royal Crescent is 1.6 km (1 mi) away.
Enjoy a simple rustic ‘plat du jour’-style menu in our Atelier Restaurant that features French cuisine.
Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Our rooms are designed with comfort and convenience in mind; providing a place to unwind or to catch up on work. All bedrooms have air conditioning, desks with WiFi internet (surcharges apply) and toliteries
Explore historic Bath from the Hilton Bath City hotel, in the heart of the city, on the River Avon. Enjoy a simple rustic ‘plat du jour’-style menu in our Atelier Restaurant that features French cuisine. We serve a good range of cocktails in the sophisticated Lobby Bar as well as Costa coffees and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Work out any time in our well-equipped, air-conditioned fitness room.
The Hilton Bath City hotel is set amid the fine Georgian architecture of central Bath. Visit Bath attractions such as Royal Crescent, Theatre Royal, and Roman Baths, or relax at the Thermae Bath Spa.
Only 90 minutes by train from London, our hotel in Bath City provides three meeting rooms for up to 200 people. Our Hilton meeting rooms boast air conditioning, and most have natural daylight. The hotel’s County Suite accommodates events for up to 200 delegates. All bedrooms at the hotel now offer WiFi (surcharges apply), 32-inch flat-screen TVs with freeview, and a range of luxury bathroom products. Step up to a deluxe room or suite for extra space and amenities.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 306
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Year Built 1973
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3402
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Visit our Atelier restaurant, offering a real taste of bistro dining French-style in an intimate yet informal setting. From light bites to rustic plates, this Bath restaurant serves a delicious variety of real, honest food.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 35.00 per room, per stay (maximum GBP 35.00 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 5 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Book a 2-night stay in the "Spa Package" rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Hilton breakfast each morning in the hotel's dining area
- Dinner on the first night of stay in the hotel's dining area
- Voucher for 2 hours at the Thermae Bath Spa for bathing in the warm, mineral-rich waters